Coca-Cola launched a Super Bowl ad to highlight its new Coca-Cola Energy drink. The ad highlights how the Coca-Cola Energy drink could be used as a source of energy when needed. Additionally, the soft drink brand partnered with Amazon to allow consumers to order the drink through Alexa. Consumers are able to order the drink through their voice assistant by stating, “Alexa, order Coke Energy.”
The ad features Martin Scorsese and Jonah Hill, and it is titled ‘Show Up.’ In the ad, Scorsese is at a party and sends a message to Jonah Hill, who is tired and does not want to attend the party. However, with the energy drink from Coca-Cola provides Hill with the boost he needs to attend the party.
Image Credit: Coca-Cola
The Coca-Cola Energy Drink Was Showcased in an Ad During the Super Bowl
1. Celebrity Energy Drink Endorsements - The use of celebrity endorsements can increase brand awareness and trust in energy drink products.
2. Voice-activated Ordering - The use of voice-activated ordering through digital assistants can provide convenient and seamless purchasing experiences for consumers.
3. Functional Soft Drinks - The creation of soft drinks marketed as functional products with specific benefits beyond taste can open up new markets and revenue streams for soft drink brands.
1. Beverage Industry - Beverage companies can explore new product lines and marketing strategies to compete in the growing market for functional drinks.
2. Digital Assistants Industry - Companies that develop digital assistants and voice-activated devices can take advantage of partnerships with beverage companies to expand their capabilities and improve customer experiences.
3. Celebrity Endorsement Industry - Agencies and individuals who specialize in connecting celebrities with brands can capitalize on the growing trend of using celebrities to increase brand awareness and trust in energy drink products.