Coca-Cola launched its inaugural ad campaign for its Aha sparkling water brand, which was created in March 2020 and at the time was the first brand created by Coca-Cola in 10 years.
The new campaign for the sparkling water brand is named "Can I get an Aha?" and it was created through a partnership with Preacher. The campaign features two ads with 30 and 15-second versions that will be aired online and on several streaming platforms like Hulu, Tubi, and Roku. The ads will also showcase two famous actors, Lauren Lapkus from Orange Is the New Black, and Colton Dunn from Superstore.
"As the sparkling water category continues to gain traction, we’re excited to unveil AHA’s first-ever comprehensive marketing campaign featuring a bold and unexpected duo reflective of our brand ethos,” said Ulises Ramírez a group director in Coca-Cola's North American Operating Unit.
Image Credit: Coca-Cola/Aha
Coca-Cola Launched the First Campaign for Its Aha Water Brand
1. Sparkling Water Industry Growth - The continued growth of sparkling water industry presents an opportunity for beverage companies to create new brands, like Aha, and market them with innovative campaigns.
2. Influencer Marketing for Beverage Brands - Partnering with famous actors, like Lauren Lapkus and Colton Dunn, presents an opportunity for beverage brands to broaden their reach and engage with younger audiences through authentic influencer marketing campaigns.
3. Comprehensive Marketing Campaigns for New Brands - Developing comprehensive marketing campaigns like Aha's 'Can I get an Aha?' presents an opportunity for new beverage brands to build brand recognition and generate buzz within a highly competitive market.
1. Beverage Industry - The beverage industry can capitalize on the sparkling water trend and create unique and desirable products like Aha.
2. Advertising Industry - Incorporating influencers into marketing campaigns opens up opportunities for the advertising industry to bridge the gap between brands and consumers through relatable messaging.
3. Streaming Platforms - Streaming platforms, like Hulu, Tubi, and Roku, can leverage increased viewership to boost ad revenue by partnering with beverage brands for product placement and advertisement campaigns.