Rockstar energy drinks are introducing a new branding and recipe in an effort to keep the products relevant for consumers seeking to boost their energy levels. The products will now feature vitamin C added to the mix and will also boast an improved flavor, which will both be communicated to the consumer with new branding across the original flavor as well as multipacks. The move comes in response to the increased number of consumers taking more energy drinks home for boosting energy throughout the day.
Out-of-Home Commercial Director at Britvic Phil Sanders spoke on the updates to the Rockstar energy drinks saying, "The impactful new look includes our price-marked-pack cans, which are essential for convenience retailers as they allow stores to offer value to their customers. We have also seen more people doing their main shop at their local convenience store, so the take-home four-pack offer will allow shoppers to purchase Rockstar for drinking later too.”
Rockstar Energy Drinks is Debuting a New Look and Recipe
1. Vitamin-enriched Energy Drinks - Energy drink companies can incorporate vitamins into their products to appeal to health-conscious consumers and stand out in a crowded market.
2. Improved Flavor Energy Drinks - Energy drink companies can differentiate themselves by improving the taste of their products while also adding functional ingredients that appeal to consumers seeking better-for-you beverages.
3. Convenience Store Shopping - As more consumers shop at convenience stores, energy drink companies can offer multipack options and price-marked-pack cans to provide value and encourage sales of their products.
1. Energy Drink Industry - Energy drink companies can innovate by adding functional ingredients, changing packaging, and improving taste to appeal to consumers seeking on-the-go energy boosts.
2. Beverage Industry - The beverage industry can benefit from the trend towards healthier beverages by incorporating functional ingredients like vitamins into their products to appeal to health-conscious consumers.
3. Convenience Store Industry - Convenience stores can capitalize on consumer demand for energy drinks by offering multipack options and price-marked-pack cans while also diversifying their offerings to include healthier beverage options and functional snacks.