As part of its mission to create joyful moments, Coca-Cola ads commonly employ technology to surprise and delight consumers. This is definitely apparent in the brand's newest 'Drinkable Billboard.
In this series of advertisements, Coke Zero is promoted with interactive marketing and Shazam. With Coca-Cola's posters, billboards and commercial advertisements, people watching were prompted: "Shazam now to drink." Following this direction, an ice-filled glass appears on the screen of a user's smartphone, making it possible to sync with the image of Coke being poured to virtually fill the glass.
As well as being treated to exciting visuals at home or at a concert, participants are rewarded with a free voucher for a real Coke Zero that can be traded in at retail stores across the United States.
With a Smartphone and Shazam, People Can "Drink" These Coca-Cola Ads
1. Interactive Marketing - Utilizing technology and interactivity in marketing campaigns to engage consumers and create memorable experiences.
2. Augmented Reality Advertising - Incorporating augmented reality technology into advertising to provide virtual experiences and enhance brand engagement.
3. Mobile App Integration - Integrating mobile applications, like Shazam, into advertising to enable interactive features and seamless user experiences.
1. Beverage Industry - Exploring opportunities to leverage technology and interactive marketing techniques to enhance brand promotion and drive consumer engagement in the beverage industry.
2. Advertising Industry - Embracing disruptive advertising strategies utilizing augmented reality and mobile app integration to create immersive and engaging experiences for clients.
3. Retail Industry - Incorporating interactive advertising campaigns that offer virtual experiences and rewards for consumers, bridging the gap between online and offline shopping in the retail industry.