The night alone doesn't have to be a total bore thanks Fred & Friends's Clink Glass one-person drinking game. The glass is hand-blown and crafted with a rolling ball maze in the hollow base. Designed to test your hand-eye coordination, it's most challenging when you're trying to maneuver the two balls while drinking.
But just because this glass is designed as a single player game does not mean it has to be played alone. After many initial 'lonesome' nights of practice -- preferably with something non-alcoholic -- you can gather a bunch of friends and compete to see who can complete the maze in the 12-ounce glass the quickest. When you feel it's getting significantly more difficult to complete the labyrinth without spillage, it's probably time to go easy on the booze.
Jazz Up the Evening with the Clink! Glass Drinking Game
1. Single-player Drinking Games - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop new and imaginative single-player drinking games that combine entertainment and hand-eye coordination.
2. Interactive Barware - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create barware products with interactive elements that enhance the drinking experience.
3. Social Drinking Challenges - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Design social drinking challenges that can be played individually or as a group, adding a competitive element to social gatherings.
1. Beverage and Alcohol - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Innovate new drinking experiences and products that cater to the evolving preferences of consumers.
2. Party Supplies and Games - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop unique party supplies and games that offer entertaining and engaging experiences.
3. Hospitality and Entertainment - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Introduce interactive elements to hospitality and entertainment venues to provide unique experiences for patrons.