If you consider yourself a classy host when you throw dinner parties perhaps the chocolate covered strawberry cheesecakes would be a nice addition to your feast menu. These elegant desserts are dressed to impress in brown and white.
What might ultimately win you over with these sharp suited treats is the fact that no baking is involved. The ingredients are combined, placed in the fridge to chill and then added directly into the jars. Crushed Oreos are used for the cookie base of each glass jar. Then a mixture of minced strawberries, mascarpone, cream cheese and condensed milk are blended together.
Of course to top off your chocolate covered strawberry cheesecake you must include the ruby red berries dipped in melted dark chocolate and drizzled with a white glaze.
The Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cheesecake Requires No Baking
1. No-bake Desserts - Opportunity for companies to innovate in the creation of simple yet elegant desserts that don't require baking.
2. Personalized Dessert Jars - Companies can create an experience for consumers by selling personalized dessert jars that are both aesthetically pleasing and delicious.
3. Upcycling in Desserts - There is an opportunity for companies to create desserts that utilize ingredients that might otherwise go to waste.
1. Food and Beverage - Companies in the food and beverage industry can capitalize on the trend of simple yet elegant desserts that require no baking.
2. Hospitality - Hotels and restaurants can offer personalized dessert jars as part of their menu to improve customer experience.
3. Sustainability - Companies can focus on creating desserts based on reducing food waste by using sustainable ingredients.