The 'Fino Platter' is a dish from Nando's that makes it easy to split a chicken platter with a friend. The sharing platter is portioned for two, but the menu option could also work just as well when shared in smaller amounts for a slightly larger group.
At the center of the platter is whole flame-grilled spatchcock PERi-PERi chicken, which is complemented by a variety of small sides. These sides from Nando's include Sweet Potato Wedges, Fino coleslaw and a Supergrain side. Additionally, the platter can also be further enhanced with chargrilled vegetables, PERi-buttered corn and a half-chargrilled lemon to be squeezed over all of the chicken.
The simplicity of the chicken dish makes it possible for so many generous sides to be added as options for serving alongside the Fino Platter.
Nando's 'Fino Platter' Comes with a Range of Flavorful Sides for Two
1. Shareable Chicken Platters - Nando's 'Fino Platter' introduces a trend of shareable chicken dishes, creating opportunities for businesses to develop similar platters for group dining experiences.
2. Flame-grilled Spatchcock Chicken - The use of whole flame-grilled spatchcock PERi-PERi chicken as the centerpiece of the platter opens up opportunities for innovative chicken cooking techniques and flavor combinations.
3. Expanded Side Options - The variety of flavorful sides offered with the Fino Platter highlights the demand for diverse side options in the restaurant industry, prompting businesses to create unique and inventive side dishes to accompany main dishes.
1. Restaurant Industry - The shareable chicken platter trend presents an opportunity for restaurants to create menu items that encourage group dining experiences and increase customer satisfaction.
2. Poultry Suppliers - The trend towards flame-grilled spatchcock chicken creates opportunities for poultry suppliers to innovate in terms of sourcing sustainable and high-quality chickens for this specific cooking method.
3. Vegetable Suppliers - With the inclusion of chargrilled vegetables as an addition to the platter, vegetable suppliers can explore partnerships with restaurants to provide a variety of grilled vegetable options for shareable platters.