The JUNKLESS Plant Power Crispy Chewy Protein Bars are a new range of plant-based protein snacks for consumers to enjoy as part of their body schedule. The protein bars are crafted with high-quality ingredients that balance flavor and function, and come in two flavors including Peanut Butter Delight and Double Chocolate Brownie. The bars contain six-grams of sugar each with no sugar alcohols, and also boast four-grams of fiber with no high-fructose corn syrup in the recipe.
The JUNKLESS Plant Power Crispy Chewy Protein Bars offer a great blend of grains, protein and fat, and are all free from colors, artificial preservatives and flavors. The bars are being launched into 1,100 Walmart store locations across the US.
The JUNKLESS Plant Power Crispy Chewy Protein Bars Come in Two Flavors
1. Plant-based Snacks - Businesses can explore developing more plant-based snacks, especially for those looking for healthier snack options.
2. High-quality Ingredients - There is room for innovation in using high-quality and wholesome ingredients as the main selling point for protein snacks.
3. Low-sugar and Low-fat Snacks - Low-sugar and low-fat snacks are becoming increasingly popular, therefore businesses can focus on developing and marketing such products.
1. Food Manufacturing - Food manufacturing industries can focus on developing plant-based products that cater to the growing number of health-conscious consumers.
2. Retail - Retail industries can consider offering a wider variety of plant-based protein snack options in their stores to meet the needs of their customers.
3. Health and Wellness - Businesses within the health and wellness industry can offer low-sugar and low-fat snack alternatives for their customers, using high-quality plant-based ingredients.