Project 7's 'Chewies' have been introduced as gourmet, organic chewy candies that are like "better-for-you Skittles."
The candies are offered in flavors like Fairtytale Fruit, Front Porch Lemonade and Birthday Cake, taking inspiration from some of the top flavors from the brand's other products, like gummy bears and chewing gum. The organic chewy candies are non-GMO and gluten-free, and made in the United States without artificial colors, flavors and preservatives. While the pack does feature candies in colors like purple and yellow, Project 7 found it to be a challenge in sourcing an organic green coloring.
Consumers who are looking to improve their eating habits are turning to clean-label versions of favorite snack products and Project 7 supports both moderation and that permissible indulgence.
Project 7's 'Chewies' are Naturally Colored and Packed with Flavor
1. Clean-label Snack Products - Opportunity for creating clean-label versions of popular snack products to cater to consumers looking for healthier options.
2. Gourmet Organic Candies - Opportunity to tap into the gourmet candy market by offering organic, naturally flavored chewy candies.
3. Non-gmo and Gluten-free - Opportunity for creating snacks that are non-GMO and gluten-free to meet the growing demand for dietary alternatives.
1. Snack Food Industry - The snack food industry can capitalize on the trend of clean-label snack products and offer healthier options for consumers.
2. Organic Candy Industry - The organic candy industry can innovate by introducing gourmet, organic chewy candies with natural flavors and colors.
3. Health Food Industry - The health food industry can develop non-GMO, gluten-free snacks to cater to consumers with dietary restrictions.