The 2014 Chevy Super Bowl commercial stars "a man, his truck and a very eligible bachelor." The title of the ad is called 'Romance' and the lucky bachelor that stars in the ad is not a man, but a bull who is on a journey to join a group of female cows.
The ad features a voiceover by actor John Cusack and prominently features the 2015 Silverado 2500HD as an instrumental part of this bull's long trip.
The 2015 Silverado boasts a Duramax diesel engine and an Allison transmission, making it clear that "strong just got stronger." Although the ad is quite straightforward, it shows off how well-equipped it is for conquering long journeys and roads ahead, no matter the adventure.
The 2014 Chevy Super Bowl Commercial Stars an Eligible Bachelor
1. Animal-themed Advertising - There is an emerging trend in advertising where animals are used as the main characters to tell compelling stories.
2. Branded Content in Super Bowl Ads - Super Bowl ads are increasingly incorporating branded content, using the platform to showcase their product features and capabilities.
3. Adventure and Exploration as Marketing Messages - Brands are leveraging the concept of adventure and exploration in their marketing messages to highlight the capabilities of their products.
1. Automotive - Automotive industry can explore creating more ads that feature animals to capture the attention of consumers.
2. Advertising - Advertising agencies can develop more branded content ads for the Super Bowl that tell engaging stories while promoting products.
3. Outdoor and Adventure - Brands in the outdoor and adventure industry can focus on using adventure and exploration themes to market their products and services.