Doritos released a teaser video for a new Super Bowl ad, which the company titled 'The Cool Ranch.' However the teaser video is titled 'Bassquake,' and it features Lil Nas X, the hip hop star, riding a horse in a western-style environment. Billy Ray Cyrus will also be included in the full ad, which will air during the Super Bowl.
'The Cool Ranch' ad will help the brand highlight one of its popular products. Additionally using two artists who collaborated to produce one of the most popular songs of 2019 will help the company highlight the product. Releasing ads over the Super Bowl will also ensure that the product will be viewed by large amounts of consumers.
Image Credit: Doritos
Doritos Created a Super Bowl Ad with Lil Naz X Titled 'The Cool Ranch'
1. Western-themed Advertising - There is an opportunity for brands to create western-themed advertising campaigns to appeal to consumers' love of the Wild West.
2. Celebrity Collaborations - Collaborating with popular celebrities, such as Lil Nas X and Billy Ray Cyrus, can help companies create effective advertisements that reach a wide audience.
3. Super Bowl Ads - Creating ads to air during the Super Bowl can help brands reach a massive audience and generate significant buzz around their products or services.
1. Snack Foods - Snack food companies can create compelling ads using western themes and/or celebrity collaborations to promote their products and increase sales.
2. Advertising Agencies - Advertising agencies can help brands create effective and memorable western-themed advertisements, and/or collaborate with popular celebrities to create engaging content.
3. Television Networks - Television networks can benefit from the high demand for Super Bowl ads by offering advertising opportunities to companies looking to reach a massive audience.