Walmart will release an ad for the Super Bowl for the first time in the brand's history, which highlights to company's pickup service. The ad is titled 'Famous Visitors,' and it is 60 seconds in length, with a two-minute version being released on YouTube.
The ad features aliens using the Walmart pickup service, including characters from movies and TV shows. Some of the famous characters included in the ad are Buzz Lightyear from the 'Toy Story' film, and Bill S. Preston Esq from the 'Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure' film. Walmart also indicated that it will send out an additional message when the ad airs.
The ad could connect with consumers who are fans of the Sci-Fi genre, as many famous characters are included in the ad.
Image Credit: Walmart
Walmart Will Air a Super Bowl Ad Promoting Its Pickup Service
1. Sci-fi Themed Ads - Opportunity to create engaging ads that feature famous characters from the Sci-Fi genre.
2. Super Bowl Ads - Potential to reach a wide audience by advertising during the Super Bowl.
3. Pickup Service Promotion - Innovative use of ads to highlight the convenience and benefits of Walmart's pickup service.
1. Advertising - Opportunity for ad agencies to create captivating and memorable Sci-Fi themed ads.
2. Retail - Potential for other retailers to promote their pickup services through creative advertising campaigns.
3. Entertainment - Possibility for film studios and TV networks to collaborate with retailers for mutually beneficial promotional campaigns.