This charcoal latte has a gothic black color, making it the assumed rival of all rainbow-colored unicorn food products, including the limited edition Unicorn Frappuccino from Starbucks. Available at Damson & Co -- a coffee and wine bar located in the Soho neighborhood in central London -- the coffee beverage contains activated charcoal, which gives the drink its dark hue.
Activated charcoal is also a buzzy ingredient in skin care at the moment, as it has detoxification properties. In the same way that charcoal is supposed to improve the appearance and health of skin, it is also supposed to enhance wellness and digestive health when drunk. The charcoal latte is also visually appealing and Instagram-friendly with contrasting white latte art.
This Charcoal Latte From Damson & Co Has a Distinctive Black Color
1. Activated Charcoal - Opportunity to capitalize on the growing popularity of activated charcoal as a unique ingredient in food and beverages.
2. Gothic Food and Beverages - Disruptive innovation opportunity to create gothic-themed food and beverages that appeal to consumers seeking unique and visually appealing experiences.
3. Instagrammable Food and Beverages - Opportunity to create visually stunning food and beverages that are highly shareable on social media platforms like Instagram.
1. Food and Beverage - Industry that can explore the potential of activated charcoal as an ingredient and create gothic-themed products.
2. Wellness and Detox - Industry that can leverage the detoxification properties of activated charcoal and create innovative products promoting wellness and digestive health.
3. Hospitality and Restaurants - Industry that can introduce visually appealing and Instagrammable food and beverages to attract customers and enhance their dining experiences.