Ceria Beverages is a new venture from Keith Villa, who oversaw the Blue Moon Belgian White brand from MillerCoors for more than two decades. The beer being developed by Ceria Beverages is believed to be the first of its kind with THC. Consumers will reportedly be able to choose from three products of different levels, so it will be easy for drinkers to achieve their desired level of buzz.
The non-alcoholic cannabis-infused craft beers are being created in response to the fact that many consumers are drinking less beer and instead opting for wine, sparkling water, spirits or other alternatives—especially with the legalization of recreational and medical marijuana.
Ultimately, the de-alcoholized brews have the potential to be sold through licensed dispensaries, tapping into a unique opportunity that sidesteps restrictions faced by most breweries.
Ceria Beverages is Developing a Beer with Psychoactive THC
1. Thc-infused Beverages - Creating THC-infused beverages, like beer, with various levels of psychoactive effects is a trend that is emerging as an alternative to traditional alcoholic drinks.
2. Craft Cannabis Beverages - As the legalization of recreational and medical marijuana continues, the trend of craft cannabis beverages is becoming increasingly popular as a non-alcoholic alternative to traditional beer and wine.
3. De-alcoholized Drinks - The increasing demand for non-alcoholic drinks has led to a trend of de-alcoholized craft beverages, like beer, that provide a similar experience without the negative effects of alcohol.
1. Craft Beer Manufacturing - Craft beer manufacturers can develop new products by exploring the use of THC as an ingredient and creating a line of cannabis-infused de-alcoholized beverages.
2. Cannabis Dispensaries - Licensed dispensaries can expand their product offerings by selling THC-infused craft beers and other non-alcoholic cannabis beverages.
3. Alcoholic Beverage Industry - To stay competitive, the alcoholic beverage industry can explore the trend of de-alcoholized cannabis-infused craft beers and develop their own products to appeal to health-conscious consumers.