The Central and Wolfe campus is going to be home to over 3,000 Apple employees who will enjoy a whole range of facilities and features that will make their counterparts at other tech firms well and truly green with envy. Located in Sunnyvale, California, this campus will be fully sustainable and will provide a healthy working and recreational environment for Apple employees.
Interestingly, the campus wasn't originally conceived with Apple in mind, but it turns out that it will fit in nicely with the design language of Apple's new digs.
The campus will come with wide-ranging facilities including vast jogging and walking trails, bicycle paths, a bicycle repair shop, fitness center, health and wellness center, sports arenas, an outdoor amphitheater and even a barbershop. Moreover, the site of the campus itself is located so that people can easily and conveniently make use of local rail and road links.
Apple's 'Central and Wolfe' Campus Will Offer Space For 3,000 Employees
1. Sustainable Campuses - Companies can create new sustainable campuses that provide healthy and recreational environments for their employees.
2. Employee Wellness - Companies can create facilities and services that promote wellness and fitness for their employees.
3. Convenient Transportation - Companies can locate their campuses near convenient transportation links for their employees.
1. Technology - Tech companies can incorporate innovative features and facilities into their campuses to attract and retain employees.
2. Real Estate - Real estate developers can partner with companies to design sustainable and modern campuses that cater to the needs of employees.
3. Transportation - Transportation companies can provide efficient and sustainable transportation solutions for employees commuting to and from the workplaces.