One of the newest flavors to be added to Züpa Noma's collection of seasonal soups is a Cauliflower Cashew variety, which is sold in a bottle just like a ready-to-drink beverage.
The organic, vegan and gluten-free soup is prepared with just a few simple ingredients, such as potato, celery, lemon juice, garlic and rosemary, making it a hearty, savory soup that may be enjoyed in a convenient, drinkable format. As well as satisfying one's hunger, Züpa Noma describes that the flavorful soup is also antioxidant-rich and beneficial for helping to "reduce stress on the body from free radicals."
Alongside unveiling its all-new Cauliflower Cashew soup at Natural Products Expo East, Züpa Noma also introduced a seasonal Pumpkin Cinnamon Sage variety.
Züpa Noma is Introducing a Seasonal Cauliflower Ready-to-Drink Soup
1. Bottled Soups - There is an opportunity to offer a wider variety of healthy and convenient bottled soups in the market.
2. Seasonal Flavors - Introducing limited-edition seasonal flavors to the market can help create buzz and bring attention to a brand.
3. Plant-based Products - There is a growing demand for organic, vegan and gluten-free products, especially in the soup and beverage industry.
1. Food and Beverage - Creating new and convenient products like bottled soups can open up opportunities for innovation in the food and beverage industry.
2. Health and Wellness - With the focus on natural and organic ingredients, this industry can innovate new products that are both healthy and appealing to the consumer.
3. Retail - Retailers can benefit from carrying a wide variety of on-the-go products, like this bottled soup, for consumers looking for healthy alternatives to traditional snacks.