California Pizza Kitchen is truly embracing its name this season with plenty of Californian dishes, including the new California Focaccias.
California Pizza Kitchen's new spring lineup offers fresh ingredients and tons of flavor. One of the highlights of the new lineup is the California Focaccias, which are the brand's take on traditional Italian bread. The dough is baked in a hearth oven and seasoned with a flavorful combination of extra virgin olive oil and fresh herbs. The Focaccias can be enjoyed in three varieties: Malibu, Smashed Avocado, Spicy Honey Bee.
The Californian influence extends even further with the debut of the Crispy Artichoke Salad and two California-inspired pizzas: the Avocado Super Green Pizza and the Spicy Honey Bee Pizza.
Image Credit: California Pizza Kitchen
California Pizza Kitchen Just Launched New California Focaccias
1. Californian Cuisine - Opportunity to create and launch Californian-inspired dishes for restaurants and food brands.
2. Creative Flatbreads - Opportunity to experiment with non-traditional toppings and flavors on flatbreads, a trend in the pizza industry.
3. Herb-infused Dough - Opportunity to incorporate fresh herb-infused doughs in baked goods for a unique and flavorful twist on traditional recipes.
1. Food - Opportunity for restaurants and food brands to offer Californian-inspired dishes and creative flatbreads to attract customers.
2. Bakery - Opportunity for bakeries to incorporate herb-infused doughs in their bread and baked goods offerings for a unique and flavorful twist on traditional recipes.
3. Pizza - Opportunity for pizza places to expand their menu to include non-traditional flatbreads with unique toppings and flavors to appeal to a wider audience.