California Pizza Kitchen is best known for its pizzas and fresh, California-inspired fare, and now the chain is brining all those flavors right into the homes of consumers with its new CPK-branded salad dressings.
Inspired by the salads served in the brand's restaurants, the new CPK-branded salad dressings are bursting with fresh flavors and ingredients. To create the dressings, CPK teamed up with Litehouse Inc., the leading refrigerated salad dressing brand in the U.S. As California Pizza Kitchen's CEO and President Jim Hyatt explains, "Our chefs make everything in-house from scratch daily, including our delicious salad dressings. Because we hold ourselves to the highest standards in quality and taste, it was important that our partner share the same exacting standards, and Litehouse is that perfect partner."
The new CPK-branded salad dressings will be available nationwide in early 2023.
Image Credit: California Pizza Kitchen
California Pizza Kitchen Just Debuted New CPK-Branded Salad Dressings
1. Branded Salad Dressings - The rise of branded salad dressings presents an opportunity for restaurants to capitalize on their unique flavors and expand their reach into households.
2. Collaborations with Dressing Brands - Collaborating with established dressing brands can be a winning strategy for restaurants looking to maintain quality and consistency in their dressings while increasing distribution.
3. Fresh and Delicious Salad Dressings - Consumers are increasingly seeking fresh and delicious salad dressings made with high-quality ingredients, presenting an opportunity for restaurants and food brands to meet this demand.
1. Restaurant Industry - The restaurant industry can leverage branded salad dressings to generate new revenue streams and capitalize on the popularity of their unique flavors.
2. Food and Beverage Industry - The food and beverage industry can innovate by collaborating with established dressing brands and developing new salad dressing products that offer fresh and delicious flavors.
3. Retail Industry - With the rise of branded salad dressings, the retail industry can expand their offerings and provide consumers with new options in the condiment aisle.