These McDonald's burger boxes have been designed by UK fashion designer Julien MacDonald and feature opulent styling that is juxtaposed in the grand scheme of fast food packaging. Limited to just 1,000 examples, the McDonald's boxes are set to be available at 900 exclusive events that are taking place at McDonald's restaurant locations in the UK.
The high-fashion burger boxes identify how the McDonald's brand is looking to shift its image from an ordinary fast food restaurant to a more prominent player when it comes to fashion, design and packaging. Speaking on the new collaboration with the fashion designer, VP of Marketing at McDonald's, Emily Somers, said, "This is our first-ever U.K. packaging collaboration, it’s a brave move and it’s like nothing we’ve ever done before. It’s a great way to mark our nationwide launch of the signature collection."
These McDonald's Burger Boxes are Accented with Crystals
1. Luxury QSR Packaging - Fast food chains are incorporating high-end fashion into their packaging to shift their image and create a more luxurious experience for their customers.
2. Designer Fast Food Collaborations - Fast food restaurants are collaborating with fashion designers to create unique and limited-edition packaging that appeals to consumers’ aesthetic values.
3. Limited Edition Packaging - Offering limited edition packaging for special events, holidays, or collaborations can create buzz and increase brand loyalty among consumers.
1. Fast Food - Fast food restaurants can create innovative packaging designs that elevate their brands beyond the typical fast food image.
2. Fashion - Fashion designers can collaborate with fast food chains to create unique packaging designs and reach a wider audience.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Creating limited edition packaging can be an effective marketing strategy for promoting a brand and creating consumer excitement and interest.