The Joe & Seph's Budweiser Gourmet Popcorn is a new product created by the British snack brand in partnership with the iconic Americana beer brand to offer avid snackers with an unexpected new treat to enjoy.
The popcorn is made in small batches in the brand's London-based kitchen and is infused with 17% real Budweiser beer. This is reported to give the snack its distinct flavor that merges perfectly with the caramel-coated recipe of the popcorn.
Co-Founder at Joe & Seph's Adam Sopher spoke on the new Joe & Seph's Budweiser Gourmet Popcorn saying, "Joe & Seph’s is delighted to join forces with the King of Beers to create a Budweiser popcorn. Our brands share the same values and commitment to creating the best quality food and drink and this exciting new flavour launch finally provides Budweiser fans with the perfect gourmet snack for enjoying with a cool Budweiser!”
The Joe & Seph's Budweiser Gourmet Popcorn is Handmade
1. Alcohol-infused Snacks - The trend of infusing popular alcoholic beverages into snack products is on the rise.
2. Collaboration Snacks - Collaborating with popular snack or food brands offers a disruptive opportunity to create unique and unexpected taste combinations.
3. Gourmet Popcorn - Popcorn is being increasingly viewed as a gourmet snack with innovative flavors and toppings.
1. Alcoholic Beverages - Alcohol companies can expand their product line by collaborating with snack or food brands to create compatible and unique snack and beverage combinations.
2. Snack Foods - Snack brands can attract new customers and increase sales by creating unexpected snack products with popular beverage brands.
3. Gourmet Food - Gourmet food brands can offer innovative and unique snack options in the growing market of gourmet popcorn and other snacks.