As an alternative to packaging its bone broth products in traditional cartons or cans, Bare Bones sells broth in bags.
Recently, Bare Bones tasked 'Ptarmak' with creating fresh bone broth packaging to communicate its bone broths as timeless staples for the modern kitchen. As "the ultimate kitchen staple," these broth products are branded for "sippin', soupin' and saucin'." As a result, standing ready-to-pour pouches were created for Bare Bones' products like its Classic and Rosemary & Lemon varieties.
A heightened consumer interest in bone broth as a source of protein and other beneficial nutrients has resulted in the creation of many new broth products in the form of bottled drinks, protein powder, capsules and even popsicles.
'Bare Bones' Sells Broth in Bags, Rather Than Cartons or Cans
1. Alternative Packaging - Disruptive innovation opportunity for companies to explore alternative packaging options that break away from traditional cartons or cans.
2. Broth Product Diversification - Opportunity for companies to tap into the growing consumer interest in bone broth and create new and innovative broth products beyond the traditional form.
3. Functional Food Innovation - Potential for companies to develop functional food products that offer health benefits and convenience, such as bone broth in ready-to-pour pouches.
1. Food Packaging - Innovative packaging companies can explore opportunities to disrupt the traditional food packaging industry by creating alternative packaging solutions for products like bone broth.
2. Health and Wellness - Health and wellness industry has the chance to capitalize on the growing interest in bone broth and create new and diverse broth products that cater to different consumer needs.
3. Functional Food - Functional food industry can leverage the popularity of bone broth and develop innovative functional food products that offer health benefits and meet the demands of modern consumers.