Pizza, an undeniable staple food in the diet of many, is famous because of the beautiful versatility of the recipe, and this remake by Caitlin Levin is the perfect example. Although I could and would happily eat pizza for every meal, cheese and pepperoni pies don't quite qualify as health foods. Fear not, pizza-lovers, for this recipe offers a breakfast adaptation of the Italian classic.
A frequent blogger with an impressive following, Blakeney announced that, with the assistance of chef and food-stylist Caitlin Levin, she will write an ongoing recipe column on her blog. Their first recipe on the blog, Avo+Egg Pizza, is a delicious adaptation, and wonderfully simple to prepare. Using only a few ingredients, this breakfast pizza is veggie-friendly and filling.
The recipe, which is making the rounds through the blogsphere, is likely to be one of many creative recipes from the pair.
Caitlin Levin Gives This Dish a Cheese-Free Makeover
1. Healthy Pizzas - There is room for disruptive innovation in the fast-food industry by introducing more healthy meal options that can compete with traditional fast-food.
2. Breakfast Pizzas - Breakfast pizzas could be a new food trend in the food industry, especially with pizzas that appeal more to health-conscious consumers.
3. Cheese-free Pizzas - The rise of veganism could bring disruptive innovation to the pizza industry by introducing cheese-free alternatives for lactose intolerant or vegan consumers.
1. Fast-food - The fast-food industry could introduce more healthy meal options that can compete with traditional fast-food offerings.
2. Food Blogging - The food-blogging industry can leverage creative and healthy food alternatives to provide more options to health-conscious consumers.
3. Vegan Food - there could be disruptive innovation in vegan food industry by introducing cheese-free alternatives for lactose intolerant or vegan consumers.