Bodacious Wine and Shiseido recently came together in a collaborative campaign that celebrates self-expression. The wine company and the global beauty brand have come together to inspire Canadians to be confident and creative. The campaign draws inspiration from putting on lipstick in the mirror in an act of self-recognition.
Both brands came together to offer a Shiseido lipstick with a purchase of a Bodacious wine at participating BC Liquor stores from May 1st to June 4th. The limited-time offer will also be available at LCBO locations starting on May 22nd through June 18th. In addition, the collaboration opens a national contest opening on June 30th that gives participants a chance to wine beauty kits and special offerings.
Image Credit: Bodacious Wine / Shiseido
Bodacious Wine and Shiseido Launched a New Initiative
1. Self-expression Campaigns - Brands can collaborate to launch initiatives that celebrate individuality and self-expression through limited-time offers and national contests.
2. Beauty and Alcohol Collaborations - Beauty and alcohol brands can partner to offer incentive-based purchases that promote brand loyalty and cross-industry marketing.
3. Contest-based Marketing - Contest-based campaigns that offer exclusive beauty kits and special promotions could drive consumer engagement and sales.
1. Beauty Industry - Beauty companies can leverage partnerships with alcohol brands to create unique, cross-industry marketing campaigns that increase brand awareness.
2. Alcohol Industry - Alcohol companies can collaborate with beauty brands to offer exclusive promotions and limited-time offers that attract new customers and drive sales.
3. Retail Industry - Retail stores that carry both alcohol and beauty products could benefit from cross-promoting exclusive collaborations that incentivize purchases and drive foot traffic.