The conceptual BMW GCS seen here has been created to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the BMW CS E9 with a new imagining of what could be done to bring the model into the 21st century. Designed by Dejan Hristov, the vehicle has sharp, angular features that make it look sporty and serious, while also adding aerodynamic capabilities that will help to increase the top speed.
The interior of the BMW GCS boasts a panoramic display that is set in contrast to the minimalistic control panel, which gives drivers a view to the road ahead and the kids in the backseat. The display can be customized to suit needs or preferences to make the vehicle as personalized as possible.
Image Credit: Yanko Design
This BMW GCS Concept Celebrates the Original BMW CS E9
1. Angular Vehicle Design - The trend towards angular vehicle designs presents opportunities for companies to create new, innovative car models that stand out in a crowded market.
2. Panoramic Displays in Cars - The trend towards integrating panoramic displays in car interiors creates opportunities for developers and manufacturers to create innovative, customizable user experiences.
3. Heritage-inspired Concepts - The trend towards creating models that pay homage to iconic heritage designs presents opportunities for designers and companies to create modern interpretations of classic cars.
1. Automotive Industry - The automotive industry can leverage the trend towards angular vehicle design and heritage-inspired concepts to create differentiated products that stand out in a crowded market.
2. Technology Industry - The trend towards panoramic displays in cars opens up opportunities for technology companies to partner with car manufacturers to create innovative user experiences.
3. Design Industry - The trend towards creating heritage-inspired concepts in the automotive industry provides opportunities for designers to explore new interpretations of classic designs and showcase their talents.