This striking blue hamburger pair was invented to say goodbye to a Parisian restaurant described by Grub Street as "the painfully trendy fashion mecca on Paris’s Rue Saint-Honoré that’s the 'only shop' Karl Lagerfeld frequents." The Farewell burgers were created by French gourmet burger joint Blend to say goodbye to Colette. The limited edition menu items feature bright blue burger buns to honor the eatery, which is closing down in December.
Available beginning September 28, the first blue hamburger has Somerset cheese that's been aged 18 months, iceberg lettuce, honey mustard and ketchup, where as the second Colette blue burger is topped with blue cheese, caramelized onion compote, garlic mayo, melted Emmentaler cheese and spinach. Both cheeseburgers will be available at the Colette Water Bar.
This Blue Hamburger Pair Features 'Colette Blue' Burger Buns
1. Gourmet Burger Joints - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating unique and visually striking burger options to attract customers.
2. Limited Edition Menus - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Introducing exclusive menu items to create buzz and drive customer anticipation.
3. Food Tribute - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Honoring and celebrating iconic restaurants or events through unique and creative food offerings.
1. Restaurant Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporate innovative ingredients or food presentation techniques to stand out in a competitive market.
2. Cheese Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Collaborating with gourmet burger joints to create unique cheese options that complement their burger offerings.
3. Food Events and Pop-ups - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Hosting special food events or pop-ups to create memorable dining experiences and generate excitement among customers.