For Pride Month, non-alcoholic craft beer brewer Athletic Brewing Company created Rainbow Wall, a blood orange IPA, in partnership with World Cup Gold medalist and LGBTQI+ activist Alex Johnson. The non-alcoholic beer is named after a mountain face in Nevada and it's known as one of the most challenging climbs in the area, as well as one of Johnson's favorite spots. The refreshing, easy-drinking citrusy beer is described as slightly hazy, bright and refreshing with a zesty finish and just 70 calories. Perfect for consuming after a hard workout, the non-alcoholic IPA is great for safe climbing and carb intake.
All net profits from Rainbow Wall will go towards supporting Athlete Ally and its mission to provide equal access, opportunity and experience in sports for everyone.
Athletic Brewing Company Created Rainbow Wall for Pride Month
1. Non-alcoholic Craft Beer - The rise of non-alcoholic craft beer allows for innovative flavor profiles and partnerships with social causes such as LGBTQI+ activism.
2. Cause-related Beverages - The use of beverage sales to support social causes is a growing trend, benefiting both the consumer and the cause.
3. Low-calorie Alcohol Alternatives - The rise of low-calorie, non-alcoholic craft beer provides a health-conscious alternative to traditional beer without sacrificing flavor.
1. Craft Beer - Craft beer companies have an opportunity to tap into the growing market of health-conscious and socially-conscious consumers through non-alcoholic offerings and partnerships.
2. Non-profit Organizations - The partnership between Athletic Brewing Company and Athlete Ally demonstrates the potential for non-profits to benefit from cause-related beverage sales and collaborations with businesses.
3. Athletic Apparel and Equipment - The low-calorie and non-alcoholic properties of Rainbow Wall make it a viable option for post-workout consumption, presenting an opportunity for collaboration with athletic apparel and equipment companies.