Although the Black Swan movie has been out for several years now, this Black Swan makeup tutorial from Kandee Johnson is a great one to attempt on your own for Halloween, especially since it is so unmistakable for anything else.
Although Natalie Portman may have spent hours with a makeup artist to perfect this look each day for filming, in this tutorial, YouTube beauty guru Kandee Johnson helps to break down the essential components of the look piece by piece. Naturally, it involves a pale face and those dark dramatic eyes, plus a set of creepy contacts if you really want the look to be worthy of the big screen. The look is topped off by a crown and a wig, which will get you pirouetting to a costume party in no time.
Kandee Johnson's Black Swan Makeup Tutorial Recreates an Iconic Look
1. Halloween Makeup Tutorials - Opportunity for beauty influencers to create and share step-by-step tutorials for popular Halloween makeup looks.
2. Transformative Makeup Techniques - There is potential for innovation in developing new makeup techniques that allow users to completely transform their appearance.
3. Character-inspired Makeup Looks - Creating makeup tutorials that enable individuals to recreate iconic character looks from movies and TV shows.
1. Beauty and Cosmetics - Companies in the beauty industry can explore opportunities to develop and promote makeup products suitable for Halloween and character-inspired looks.
2. Entertainment and Media - Collaboration opportunities between makeup artists and entertainment companies to create makeup looks for movies, TV shows, and promotional events.
3. Costume and Party Supplies - Retailers and manufacturers can capitalize on the demand for Halloween costumes and accessories by offering products related to character-inspired makeup looks.