Better Health Products Ltd. is one of two social enterprises operating under the United Kingdom's Centre for Better Health, which is a charity focusing on mental health, recovery and well-being.
"[Better Health Products] offers work placements of up to one year consisting of on the job training, peer-to-peer training, team work and social support, as well as informal and possibilities of accredited learning," they write on their website. "The aim is for individuals to gain confidence, develop of new skills and move closer to the labour market; moving on to training and education, volunteer roles or open employment."
Some of the products offered include Platilon, bedding protection, wheelchair protection and vacuum casting bags.
Better Health Products Ltd. website
Better Health Products Ltd. is a Social Enterprise Run by a UK Charity
1. Social Enterprise Services - Better Health Products Ltd.'s social enterprise model offers a unique approach to providing work placements and skills development.
2. Mental Health Products - Better Health Products Ltd.'s focus on mental health and recovery presents growth opportunities in the mental health products industry.
3. Workforce Development Programs - Better Health Products Ltd.'s on-the-job and accredited training programs offer a disruptive innovation for workforce development programs.
1. Healthcare Services - Better Health Products Ltd.'s mental health products and services align well with the healthcare services industry.
2. Disability Services - Better Health Products Ltd.'s wheelchair and bedding protection products present growth opportunities in the disability services industry.
3. Charitable Organizations - Better Health Products Ltd.'s social enterprise model and charitable mission make them a prime disruptor in the charitable organizations industry.