This ForRent.com infographic takes a look at America's best city to live in, based on education, infrastructure, cost of living and crime rates. The top four cities that were voted best include: Raleigh, Scottsdale, San Diego and Austin.
In terms of education, Scottsdale, AZ has the highest public school performance and just over 50% of residents have a college degree. If you're a big foodie, San Diego, CA takes the cake for the highest number of restaurants and bars. In addition to the numerous places to eat and drink, this is a fantastic city for culture in general — it has nearly 200 museums.
This is an interesting breakdown of some of the most well-known cities in the United States and just what it is about them that makes them such great places to live.
This Infographic Details What is the Best City to Live In
1. City Comparison - Data visualization tools and platforms that provide city comparisons based on various metrics like education, infrastructure, and crime rates.
2. Food and Culture-driven Tourism - Tourism and hospitality companies can tap into the unique food and cultural experiences offered by cities to attract and retain customers.
3. Education and Learning - Online learning platforms and educational technology companies can target populations in cities with higher levels of education to offer their services.
1. Real Estate - Real estate companies can use city rankings to attract new customers based on the desirability of the cities they operate in.
2. Tourism and Hospitality - Tourism companies can target food-centric and culturally-rich cities to attract their consumers.
3. Education Technology - Companies can target cities with higher education levels to market their educational technology services.