Trend Hunter Lacey Walsh spends a lot of her time watching hilarious and quirky videos, so it's no surprise that she's become a connoisseur of some of the best beer commercials from the past year. Her favorite, produced by Carlsberg, is an insane friendship-testing beer ad. This beer ad taped men calling their best friends in the wee hours of the morning, asking them to withdraw a ton of cash and come to a seedy neighborhood to pick them up. The ad filmed these loyal comrades as they appeared at a dingy old building with a wad of cash, hoping to help out their friend. Little did they know, the room where their friend was being "held" was actually full of people having a good time while popping open a couple of Carlsbergs.
Lacey's always been into quirky and weird videos, as well as interesting and innovative keynote speeches. Writing for both the Trend Hunter main site and Keynotes.org, Lacey's well on her way to accomplishing her dream of "conquering the world."
Lacey Walsh Discusses the Best Beer Commercials and Conquering the World
1. Prank Advertising - The trend of prank advertising can be capitalized on by advertising agencies and brands to create humorous and memorable ads that can become viral.
2. Friendship-themed Ads - Advertising campaigns that focus on friendship elements can help brands build strong emotional connections with potential customers.
3. Interactive Ads - Interactive ads that engage the audience in unique and innovative ways can help brands stand out from their competitors.
1. Advertising - Advertising firms can utilize prank advertising and friendship elements in their campaigns to provide their clients with more creative and unique ads.
2. Beverage - Beverage brands can implement funny and creative ads that resonate with customers and establish long-lasting brand loyalty.
3. Entertainment - The entertainment industry can benefit from interactive ads that can promote new movies, TV shows, and games while providing the viewers with an enjoyable and memorable experience.