The Ben & Jerry's Cookie Dough Chunks product range has been expanded by the brand to offer consumers a textural snack option that doesn't skimp when it comes to premium baked good flavors.
The new flavors in the range includes the Half Baked Chunks and the Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, which both highlight a baking-inspired taste and texture profile. Each of the products are made with pasteurized egg and heat-treated flour to ensure they're satisfying dough-like products that won't cause an upset stomach.
The latest Ben & Jerry's Cookie Dough Chunks flavors are available now at participating Scoop Shops across the nation as well as supermarkets at a retail price point of between $3.99 and $5.49.
Image Credit: Ben & Jerry's
The Ben & Jerry's Cookie Dough Chunks Range Has Been Expanded
1. Baked-inspired Snacks - Expanding the range of baking-inspired dough snacks is a potential opportunity for other brands to create similar products.
2. Premium Snacks - Consumers are looking for premium, indulgent snack options that can justify the higher price point.
3. Healthier Indulgence - Incorporating ingredients like pasteurized eggs and heat-treated flour can make indulgent snacks like cookie dough chunks a healthier option.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can explore innovative ways to create premium, indulgent and healthier snack options.
2. Packaged Foods - Packaged foods industry can focus on developing baking-inspired and dough-based snacks for the increasing number of consumers that look for textural, delicious products.
3. Retail - The retail industry can look for effective merchandising and packaging strategies for premium snacks positioned at a higher price point.