The high-protein diet is maintaining popularity amongst health-conscious consumers, which is seeing brands respond with new products like the Jack Link's Beef Steak Strip Snack Bars.
Boasting a high-protein profile with just 70 calories, the snack bars come in two flavor options including 'Original' and 'Teriyaki.' Each one is crafted with lean beef and is being marketed by the brand through a partnership with Tough Mudder as the "Official Performance Protein and Recovery Fuel Partner" of the athletic event.
The Jack Link's Beef Steak Strip Snack Bars were explained by CMO Tom Dixon who said, "Most of the choices in the snack bar category today force people to compromise on something – while you may get taste, you miss out on protein and settle for higher calories or fat. We believe consumers shouldn’t have to compromise. That’s why we’re excited to provide our fans with the ultimate trifecta: a bar that is made with 100 percent beef and other recognizable ingredients, is a good source of protein and has a taste that is amazing."
The Jack Link's Beef Steak Strip Snack Bars Come in Two Flavors
1. High-protein Snack Bars - Opportunity for brands to create and market snack bars with high-protein profiles to meet the demand of health-conscious consumers.
2. Lean Beef Products - Potential for brands to develop lean beef-based products as a source of protein for fitness enthusiasts and athletes.
3. Partnerships with Athletic Events - Opportunity for brands to collaborate with athletic events to promote their protein-rich products as performance and recovery fuel for athletes.
1. Food and Beverage - Innovation opportunity for the food and beverage industry to create new high-protein snack bar products.
2. Meat Processing - Potential for meat processing companies to develop and market lean beef products for health-conscious consumers.
3. Sports and Fitness - Opportunity for the sports and fitness industry to partner with protein bar brands and promote their products as performance-enhancing fuel for athletes.