The organic ice cream company Beachy Cream turned to designer Nicole LaFave of Design Womb to help the brand craft a collection of cute, kitschy packages for the company's line of premium ice cream sandwiches. Exuding all the fun and style of an old fashion beach party, the Beachy Cream packaging is full of youthful energy.
The back of the Beachy Cream wrappers are adorned with a full-color rendition of a retro pinup. The image is completed with the use of graphics that emulate everything from vibrant, striped beach balls to polka-dot bikinis. Providing all the enjoyment of a hazy summer day from your youth, this astounding line of gluten-free and dairy-free ice cream sandwiches is as satisfying as the frozen treats you indulged in as a child.
Kitschy, retro and fun, the Beachy Cream packaging will have you searching for that teeny weeny yellow polka-dot bikini.
The Beachy Cream Wrapper Exudes Fun, Nostalgia, and Style
1. Retro Packaging - Utilizing retro-inspired design elements in packaging can evoke nostalgia and appeal to consumers seeking unique and fun experiences.
2. Youthful Energy - Packaging that exudes youthfulness and fun can attract consumers looking for an energetic and vibrant brand experience.
3. Premium Gluten-free and Dairy-free Products - There is a growing demand for high-quality gluten-free and dairy-free products, providing an opportunity for brands to cater to specific dietary needs and preferences.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can embrace retro packaging trends to create engaging and memorable brand experiences for consumers.
2. Ice Cream - The ice cream industry can capitalize on the demand for premium gluten-free and dairy-free options by creating innovative and delicious frozen treats to cater to health-conscious consumers.
3. Design and Branding - Design and branding agencies can leverage the desire for youthful and retro aesthetics to create visually captivating packaging designs that resonate with target audiences.