These baby rattles were designed by Nicholas Holmes who owns a designer furniture store and wanted a product for infants that was high-quality and had a visually appealing style.
While most rattles feature bright colors in plastic materials, the ones designed by Holmes opt for a more subtle and sophisticated aesthetic. The baby rattles are made from either Cherry wood, Black Walnut or Ash and come in three different shades of brown as a result. The pieces are high-quality and avoid the use of harmful glues that similar products are made.
These baby rattles are high in quality, prevent any harm to the infants using them and could function as a family heirloom due to their long-lasting materials.
These Wooden Shakers Were Designed Without Chemicals and Unsafe Materials
1. Eco-friendly Baby Products - Creating baby products with natural and non-toxic materials to ensure the safety and health of infants.
2. Minimalist Baby Toys - Designing baby toys with a simple and sophisticated aesthetic, moving away from the traditional bright and flashy designs.
3. Sustainable Baby Rattles - Producing baby rattles with durable materials, aiming for long-lasting products that can be passed down through generations.
1. Baby Product Manufacturing - Innovating the baby product manufacturing industry by incorporating natural and non-toxic materials into the production process.
2. Toy Industry - Exploring new design aesthetics in baby toys, shifting towards minimalistic designs that cater to the modern consumer.
3. Sustainable Furniture Industry - Expanding into the production of baby rattles, leveraging durable materials used in furniture manufacturing to create long-lasting baby products.