By combining sensors, wireless connectivity and machine intelligence, ParkWhiz's Arrive Network hopes to end the frustration associated with parking payment. Allowing customers to park at a network of locations, the Arrive Network simply requires users to pull up to a gate lift to gain entry. This simplicity comes from the array of sensors that automatically detect when a vehicle is at the gate or pulled into a parking space.
The ability to gain entry, park and pay automatically should prove to be incredibly popular in dense urban areas. According to Yona Shtern, CEO and executive chairman of ParkWhiz, “It’s a game changer for consumers, operators and fleets. No more tickets, vouchers or expense reports.”
Image Credit: ParkWhiz,
ParkWhiz's Arrive Network Takes Advantage of Sensors for Easy Parking
1. Automated Parking - The use of sensors, connectivity, and machine intelligence to simplify and streamline parking processes.
2. Wireless Connectivity - Utilizing wireless technology to improve parking payment systems and enhance convenience for customers.
3. Machine Intelligence - Leveraging intelligent algorithms and data analysis to automate parking entry, parking space detection, and payment processes.
1. Parking Services - The parking services industry can integrate automated parking features to improve customer experience and operational efficiency.
2. Technology - The use of sensors, wireless connectivity, and machine intelligence in parking automation presents opportunities for tech companies to develop innovative solutions.
3. Urban Transportation - The implementation of automated parking features can greatly benefit urban transportation systems by reducing parking congestion and streamlining parking operations.