The adorable animal donuts pioneered by Floresta, a donut shop located throughout Kansai, Japan, could easily be the next biggest thing in the dessert department. Although cronuts are still enjoying their 15 minutes of fame, people will start looking for something even more creative. The animal donuts may focus more on looks, but for some that's all it takes.
The perfect complement to the incredible latte foam art also reigning supreme in Japan, the animal donuts will make little girls squeal, perhaps prolonging their inevitable end. From cute cats to green frogs and everything else in between, the animal donuts are works of art. At least, when it comes to anime characters.
The Animal Donuts by Floresta Make for a Creative Confection
1. Animal-inspired Desserts - Opportunity to create new animal-inspired dessert trends using different pastry types or flavors.
2. Edible Art - Opportunity to expand on the concept of creating edible art that is visually stunning and shareable on social media platforms.
3. Novelty Confections - Opportunity to develop unique and novelty confections that differ greatly from the traditional dessert options available on the market.
1. Bakeries - Introduce new and innovative products that appeal to those seeking unique and visually appealing desserts.
2. Coffee Shops - Consider adding animal-inspired desserts or latte art to existing menus to provide a novelty experience for customers.
3. Food Industry - Develop and market aesthetically pleasing, visually engaging, and unique desserts that cater to changing consumer preferences and trends.