adidas introduces the AM4LA sneaker model constructed from its SPEEDFACTORY production, with an elevated blend of creativity, data-driven design, and material innovation. The sneaker's uppers are constructed from 100% recycled materials that contain Parley Ocean Plastic yarn materials. The AM4LA sneakers are recognized as the very first high performing running shoe created with this recycled material. Every single pair created prevents 11 plastic bottles from entering the ocean.
In addition to the upcycled uppers, the sneakers also boast a precise digital bonding of the label's signature BOOST sole to the upper. This process is done without any use of glue, and branding details are found on the side panels, accented with three stripes. The AM4LA will be dropping in retail locations on May 25th and online beginning June 2nd for the price of $200 USD.
adidas Drops the AM4LA Sneakers Made with Parley Ocean Plastic Yarns
1. Recycled Material Footwear - Adidas AM4LA sneakers showcase the use of Parley Ocean Plastic yarn materials, setting a trend for other brands to explore sustainable alternatives in footwear production.
2. Glueless Sneaker Construction - The precise digital bonding of the BOOST sole to the upper of AM4LA sneakers presents an opportunity for other shoe manufacturers to adopt similar glueless manufacturing processes.
3. Data-driven Design - The SPEEDFACTORY production utilized data-driven design to create the AM4LA sneakers, opening up possibilities for other industries to leverage data in product development and customizations.
1. Sports Apparel - The use of Parley Ocean Plastic yarn materials in the AM4LA sneakers introduces a disruptive innovation opportunity in the sports apparel industry, urging other companies to explore eco-friendly alternatives.
2. Footwear Manufacturing - The glueless construction technique used in the AM4LA sneakers presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for the footwear manufacturing industry to adopt more sustainable and efficient production methods.
3. Product Design - The data-driven design approach employed in creating the AM4LA sneakers offers a disruptive innovation opportunity for the product design industry to incorporate data analytics and customization in their processes.