For one reason or another, people are looking for alternatives to coffee and Medidate makes a variety of roasted date seed elixirs as unique options. These ready-to-drink beverages are prebiotic-rich and caffeine-free, as well as low in calories and most of which are free from sugar. Notably, the beverages are made from sustainably sourced roasted date seeds, rather than the fruit itself, which is often blended into drinks for its rich, caramel-like flavor.
Medidate makes Original, Cold Brew 50/50, Cardamom and Oatmilk Latte varieties, the latter of which is the only one that's slightly sweetened with date syrup. The simplest variety of all from Medidate, Original, is made with just roasted date seeds and water, and it is said to have a toasty, earthy flavor.
Image Credit: Medidate
Medidate's Drinks are Prebiotic, Caffeine-Free Alternatives to Coffee
1. Alternative Coffee Options - The trend of seeking coffee alternatives presents an opportunity to develop innovative beverages like Medidate's roasted date seed elixirs.
2. Prebiotic-rich Drinks - The growing interest in prebiotic-rich foods and drinks creates a disruptive innovation opportunity for products like Medidate's roasted date seed elixirs.
3. Sustainable Sourcing - The increasing demand for sustainably sourced ingredients offers an opportunity for industries to develop eco-friendly beverages similar to Medidate's roasted date seed elixirs.
1. Beverage - The beverage industry can explore the development of coffee alternatives like Medidate's roasted date seed elixirs to meet the evolving consumer demand.
2. Functional Foods - The functional food industry has potential opportunities to create innovative prebiotic-rich products such as Medidate's roasted date seed elixirs to cater to health-conscious consumers.
3. Sustainable Food and Beverage - The sustainable food and beverage industry can capitalize on the demand for eco-friendly products and develop sustainable alternatives like Medidate's roasted date seed elixirs.