The 'add-e NEXT' is a new set of equipment for avid cyclists to use when looking to upgrade their existing bicycle with electric assistance to help with their daily commute or leisure riding.
The system weighs just two kilograms in total and comes with everything you need to retrofit your bike with electric drive assistance that will making riding for extended periods far easier. The system is designed with wireless sensors that will only activate the motor when you are pedaling to ensure it meets European-Pedelec-Standards.
The 'add-e NEXT' offers five levels of pedal assistance and can be engaged or disengaged seamlessly to help you easily tackle steep inclines or get home faster when you're feeling tired.
The 'add-e NEXT' Upgrades Your Bike with Electric Assistance
1. Retrofit Electric Bicycle Conversion Kits - There's an opportunity for companies to create new retrofit electric bicycle conversion kits that are lightweight, multipurpose and easy to install.
2. Wireless Sensor Electric Pedals - New wireless sensor electric pedals offer an opportunity for companies to innovate and create more efficient and user friendly pedal assist systems.
3. Multi-feature Electric Bicycle Upgrade Systems - Developing multi-feature electric bicycle upgrade systems has the potential to attract customers with varied mobility needs, ranging from leisure cycling to long distance commutes.
1. Electric Bicycle Manufacturing and Retail Industry - Manufacturers and retailers can offer a diverse and expansive range of electric bike options including retrofit conversion kits to gain a competitive advantage.
2. Wireless Sensor Technology Industry - Developing innovative wireless sensor technology can enable faster and smoother activation of the electric motor, creating a more efficient and user-friendly experience.
3. Commute and Leisure E-biking Industry - With the increasing demand for e-biking for daily activities, the commute and leisure e-biking industry can focus on creating new innovative upgrade systems to cater to their needs.