There have been a number of innovations with regard to multimedia moving away from the television, but the LeEco uMax85 4K television aims to help keep users interested. Over seven feet in size, the LeEco uMax85 TV is packed with Dolby Vision technology, a quad-core CPU as well as GPU and Harmon Kardon audio speakers for true surround sound.
The LeEco uMax85 features corner-to-corner image display, while the unit can be comfortably viewed without distortion from any angle. The LeEco uMax85 4K television features 448 active local dimming sections to help ensure that the picture displayed is as real in contrast and color as possible. Fluid Motion 1920 technology enables the TV to help eliminate the occurrence of blur and juddering during action scenes.
The LeEco uMax85 4K Television is Staggering in Size and Performance
1. Large Screen Entertainment - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create unique immersive experiences, such as VR and interactive gaming, that leverage the size of super-sized smart TVs.
2. Advanced Picture Quality - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop new image display technology that further enhances color and contrast for a more realistic viewing experience on 4K televisions.
3. Smart TV Audio Integration - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate voice assistant technology into smart TVs to create a seamless and personalized audio experience for users.
1. Consumer Electronics Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Collaborate with tech companies to create new multimedia technologies that fully utilize the capabilities of 4K super-sized smart TVs.
2. Gaming Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop immersive gaming experiences that require large screens and high-quality visuals utilizing 4K televisions.
3. Virtual Reality Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Leverage the size and immersive qualities of super-sized smart TVs to create more accessible and immersive virtual reality experiences.