In hopes to promote the female figure, this 3DD book features random pictures of women in suggestive poses, all meant to be seen with 3D glasses. This augmented reality breast book aims to celebrate breasts.
Marc Jacobs' latest store BookMarc is happily featuring the book to portray that breasts are a natural part of humanity. Check out images from the 3DD book for yourselves in the featured gallery.
Implications - Consumers are attracted to products that contain an element of sexuality in them. Items that pertain to sex are appealing to those shoppers who want their purchases to be seductive in some way. Integrating this aspect of sensuality into a company could help them attract more customers.
The 3DD Book Glorifies the Female Figure
1. Augmented Reality - Embracing augmented reality technology in products or marketing campaigns can offer a unique and immersive experience for consumers.
2. Sensual Products - Developing products that incorporate elements of sensuality can attract customers looking for seductive and provocative purchases.
3. Body Positivity - Promoting body positivity through products or marketing strategies can resonate with consumers who appreciate inclusive and empowering messages.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can embrace augmented reality to create interactive shopping experiences and showcase sensual products.
2. Publishing - Publishers can explore the incorporation of augmented reality technology to offer readers an immersive and interactive experience.
3. Wellness - Wellness brands can promote body positivity and inclusivity by featuring diverse models and celebrating different body types in their products and marketing campaigns.