You might've thought thought that Pokemon were a passing fad that would be gone just as fast as they showed up, but that surely isn't the case and this 3D Printed Bulbasaur Planter is just one of many fan products out there for players to profess their prowess. As the name would suggest, the 3D Printed Bulbasaur Planter is printed using colored resin that gives the wee Pokemon a ton of character and the ability to be given little changes like a geometrical aesthetic or almost any color you can imagine.
Made to order, the 3D Printed Bulbasaur Planter is available on Etsy through the PrintAworldservice shop that provides shoppers with a ton of other extremely cute designs to choose from.
This 3D Printed Bulbasaur Planter is an Adorable Trinket for a Wee Cactus
1. 3D Printing Fan Products - The trend of 3D printing fan products allows for customized and unique merchandise.
2. Colored Resin Printing - The trend of using colored resin in 3D printing enhances the aesthetics and character of products.
3. Geometrical Aesthetic Designs - The trend of incorporating geometrical aesthetics in 3D printed products adds a modern and stylish touch.
1. E-commerce - The e-commerce industry can benefit from offering a wide range of 3D printed fan products to cater to niche markets.
2. Manufacturing - The manufacturing industry can explore the use of colored resin in 3D printing to create visually appealing and personalized products.
3. Home Decor - The home decor industry can leverage the trend of geometrical aesthetic designs in 3D printed planters to offer unique and eye-catching products.