Iced tea drinks emphasize pure flavors to lure health-conscious consumers
Implications - Consumers' interest in health and wellness caused a spike in the production of cold-pressed and raw juices. Taking note of the desire for detoxification as well as refreshment, ready-to-drink tea manufacturers are prioritizing natural and fresh ingredients that convey a commitment to health through the purity of flavor.
Workshop Question - How can your brand present a simplified version of your products or services, to promote purity?
1. Pure Flavor Emphasis - Manufacturers are prioritizing natural and fresh ingredients that convey a commitment to health through the purity of flavor.
2. Electrolyte Enrichment - Electrolyte-enriched beverages are both healthy and refreshing alternatives to traditional iced tea products.
3. Energizing Ingredients - Adding caffeine-enriched energizing ingredients (such as yerba mate) to iced tea products is increasing as a healthier and more flavorful option than energy drinks.
1. Beverage - Manufacturers can infuse healthy ingredients into traditional drinks to provide health-conscious alternatives to consumers.
2. Packaging - Sustainable and innovative packaging solutions for beverages, like resealable jar containers and eco-friendly cartons, are becoming more popular with iced tea products.
3. Illustration and Design - Whimsical and creative illustrations on drink labels provide a fun and memorable branding for iced tea products.