Some people have serious plans worked out in case of the zombie apocalypse, but none of them seem to be victims of zombie pranks like this one.
The prank was set up to promote the AMC’s Walking Dead and it was executed quite well. Just like in the show, the walkers seem to come in groups, so a bunch of actors got all done up with gruesome makeup for this event. What makes this prank so scary is the element of surprise, since the zombies come up from below the sidewalk and it happens in broad daylight.
Before the stunt, a construction tent was set up over a grate and it seems to have been replaced with a trick one, which allowed the actors to remove pieces to put their hands through. The stunt is a pretty creepy one and it will surely make you watch your step.
The AMC Walking Dead Hoax Terrorized Unsuspecting New Yorkers
1. Zombie Prank Experiences - Opportunity for companies to create immersive and terrifying zombie prank experiences for thrill-seeking customers.
2. Surprise and Shock Marketing - Opportunity for businesses to leverage surprise and shock tactics in their marketing campaigns to create buzz and generate attention.
3. Interactive Advertising Stunts - Opportunity for brands to engage with their target audience through interactive and memorable advertising stunts, like the zombie prank in this article.
1. Entertainment - The entertainment industry can leverage the popularity of zombie-themed content by creating immersive experiences, events, and attractions for fans.
2. Marketing and Advertising - Marketing and advertising agencies can explore creative and unconventional approaches, such as surprise and shock marketing, to capture audience attention and drive brand awareness.
3. Event Management - Event management companies can incorporate interactive advertising stunts, like the zombie prank in this article, to create memorable and engaging experiences for attendees.