In order to To coincide with the start of the new Walking Dead season and the Halloween season, Century 21 put together a real zombie apocalypse kit. In this online marketing effort, the brand's Home Zombie Proofing Kit has actually gone up on sale on eBay, complete with wooden panels and nails to help you board up your home. The description of the listing on eBay also promises that the boards are "Strong enough to withstand hurricane force winds or prying dead fingers," as well as "Prevent edge swell liquid damage or tainted blood."
Fans of the Walking Dead or any zombie franchise know that there's nothing that will hold a brain-hungry zombie back, especially since Century 21 humorously notes that the installation of the Zombie Kit may draw the attention of more zombies to your house.
Century 21's Zombie Apocalypse Kit Helps to Board Up Homes
1. Apocalyptic Home Kits - The rise of apocalyptic home kits for survival during disasters and crises presents opportunities for the home improvement industry to create specific product lines for emergency preparedness.
2. Zombie-proofing Homes - Century 21's Home Zombie Proofing Kit highlights an emerging trend in the construction industry for stronger and more durable building materials to protect homes against natural disasters and potential zombie attacks.
3. Halloween-inspired Marketing - The use of Halloween-themed marketing campaigns by brands like Century 21 shows the potential for seasonal promotions to attract new customers and increase sales during holiday periods.
1. Home Improvement - The home improvement industry has the opportunity to create product lines and services for emergency preparedness and disaster-proofing to meet the growing demand for apocalyptic home kits.
2. Construction - The emergence of zombie-proofing homes presents opportunities for construction companies to design and build homes with stronger materials and increased durability to resist potential zombie attacks and natural disasters.
3. Retail - Retailers can take advantage of seasonal marketing, like Halloween-inspired campaigns, to create buzz around their brand and drive sales during holiday periods.