The Zevia Kidz sodas are one of the latest products from the stevia-sweetened soda brand that's targeted towards younger consumers to offer them a flavorful refreshment that isn't packed with unwanted ingredients.
The sodas have a caffeine-free recipe that's lightly fizzy and naturally sweetened with stevia to make them a product parents can be feel confident about giving to their young ones. The product comes in four kid-friendly flavors including Fizzy Apple, Orange Cream, Fruit Punch and Strawberry Lemonade, which all come in six-packs of 7.5-ounce servings that are kid-friendly.
The Zevia Kidz sodas are branded with popular Disney characters and also feature the Disney Check symbol; this helps families easily identify better-for-you products that are suitable for children.
The Zevia Kidz Sodas Have a Lightly Fizzy Profile
1. Stevia-sweetened Beverages - There's a growing trend towards products sweetened with natural alternatives to traditional sugar, presenting an opportunity for innovative companies to create new products or replace current offerings with healthier alternatives.
2. Kid-centric Beverages - As more and more parents become concerned with the health implications of sugary drinks, there is a trend towards creating healthy and tasty beverages targeted at young consumers.
3. Branded Health Products - The Zevia Kidz' partnership with Disney positions the product as a healthy and trusted option, opening up opportunities for other companies to partner with established brands to promote healthy lifestyles.
1. Beverage Industry - The Zevia Kidz' success with stevia-sweetened sodas could spark increased interest in other healthy alternatives in the beverage space.
2. Children's Food Industry - As parents become more interested in healthy options for their kids, there is potential for growth in the children's food industry.
3. Licensing Industry - The Zevia Kidz' partnership with Disney highlights the potential for licensing deals with established brands in the health and wellness space.