'Zevia,' the Los Angeles-based better-for-you beverage manufacturer, announced the reintroduction of its 'Citrus Trio' line of fruit sodas. The Citrus Trio includes Zevia's 'Orange Soda,' 'Lemon Lime Twist,' and 'Mountain Zevia' flavors. All three of these drinks contain zero sugar, and zero calories, and are sweetened with stevia, which in part inspired the brand's name.
The Citrus Trio beverages are entirely guilt-free for consumers to enjoy. On top of this, the Lemon Lime Twist and Orange Soda varieties are caffeine-free, while the Mountain Zevia contains a small portion of caffeine. These three drinks are available online at Zevia's store in packs of 24, 355 mL cans for $25.45 USD. Aside from these bundles, the drinks are available in smaller portions at select third-party retailers.
Image Credit: Zevia
'Zevia' Debuted the Citrus Trio Series of Zero Calorie Sodas
1. Zero-calorie Sodas - The rise of zero-calorie sodas sweetened with natural sweeteners like stevia presents an opportunity for beverage companies to tap into the growing health-conscious consumer base.
2. Non-sugar Sweeteners - The increasing demand for non-sugar sweeteners like stevia, monk fruit, and erythritol can create a market for companies to innovate and create products that cater to the health-conscious consumers.
3. Direct-to-consumer Sales - The shift towards online and direct-to-consumer sales of products like Zevia's Citrus Trio line of sodas demonstrates an opportunity for companies to engage directly with their customers and streamline their distribution process.
1. Beverage Industry - The rise of natural, non-sugar sweeteners and the increasing demand for guilt-free beverages present a disruptive innovation opportunity for the beverage industry to create innovative and healthier products.
2. E-commerce Industry - The direct-to-consumer sales model is disrupting traditional retail and providing a way for companies to reach their customers more efficiently, enabling innovation.
3. Health and Wellness Industry - The increasing focus on health-consciousness among consumers provides a disruptive innovation opportunity for companies to create and market products that promote health and wellness, like Zevia's Citrus Trio line of zero-calorie sodas.