Yuzu Ramen is a ramen shop located in the heart of Siam Square in Thailand and boldly explores zesty flavors in the form of traditional Japanese foods. It makes use of the zesty yuzu fruit by infusing its flavors into ramen dishes and beverage options including its Spicy Yuzi Tonkotsu Ramen, Yuzu Tsukemen, Yuzu Honey Soda, and the Yuzu Honey Slushies. Notably, the yuzu is imported straight from Japan along with its seaweed.
The Spicy Yuzu Tonkotsu Ramen is the star of the shop, allowing consumers to choose their own level of spice and thickness of their noodles. It delivers yuzu notes throughout and boasts a creamy spiced soup base. The Yuzu Tsukemen is lighter, as the ramen is enjoyed through a process of dipping the noodles in the yuzu-infused broth.
The Yuzu Ramen Menu Options are Packed with With Citrus Flavors
1. Citrus-infused Cuisine - Restaurants can explore using citrus fruits, such as yuzu, to enhance the flavor of traditional dishes.
2. Customized Dishes - Restaurants can allow customers to customize the spice and noodle thickness of their ramen dishes, providing a unique dining experience.
3. International Ingredient Sourcing - Restaurants can import unique ingredients, such as yuzu and seaweed, from their country of origin to offer authentic and exotic flavors in menu items.
1. Food and Beverage - Restaurants and beverage companies can incorporate exotic citrus fruits, such as yuzu, into their products and explore international ingredient sourcing to provide unique and authentic flavors.
2. Hospitality - Hotels and resorts can offer zesty-flavored menu items, such as yuzu-infused ramen dishes, to attract foodies and adventurous eaters seeking unique culinary experiences.
3. Import/export - Companies involved in international ingredient sourcing can explore importing the yuzu fruit and seaweed from Japan to supply restaurants and food manufacturers with unique ingredients for their products.