Ugo is a yogurt to go concept by Chenchen Hu that imagines a complete packaging solution to enjoy this dairy treat. Individually, the yogurt containers are shaped like slices of pie, meaning that they can be grouped together and stacked as part of a larger container. When this system is broken down, the triangular containers are perfectly portable.
The containers feature a peel-off top, which seals in the freshness on the yogurt and a section of fruit. Since having a spoon is also essential, this is another detail that the design of this yogurt to go packaging takes care of. Delivering maximum flavor, convenience and portability, this cleverly put together snack appeals to ultra busy individuals.
Ugo Offers an Easy-to-Eat Yogurt to Go Container and Spoon
1. Portable Food Packaging - The Ugo yogurt packaging offers a portable solution for enjoying yogurt on the go.
2. Convenient Snack Containers - Ugo's individual triangular containers provide a convenient and easy-to-use packaging solution for snacks.
3. Stackable Packaging Design - The Ugo yogurt containers can be stacked together, allowing for efficient storage and transportation.
1. Food Packaging - The Ugo yogurt packaging presents opportunities for innovative designs in the food packaging industry.
2. Convenience Food - Ugo's convenient and portable snack containers cater to the growing market demand for convenient food options.
3. Travel and On-the-go Products - The Ugo yogurt packaging caters to the needs of travelers and busy individuals, presenting opportunities in the travel and on-the-go products industry.