Retro mod bridal headpieces are hot, and there is a designer artisan in Australia called YJDesign who is fiercely creating fancy fascinators as we sit here this very moment.
Some brides are kicking aside the traditional long veils and adding some punch to their looks with a tiny splash of color or a custom statement headpiece. Published in various bridal mags and blogs, YJDesign has a line of fascinators that'll satisfy a fashionista's craving for vintage-inspired looks, traditional headwear and steampunk-esque eclectic looks for the bride and the bridal party.
Vintage-Inspired Headpieces by YJDesign Are Custom-Fit to Your Face
1. Custom Bridal Headpieces - Designing unique headpieces tailored to individual bride's style preferences and facial structure can lead to a disruptive innovation opportunity in the fashion industry.
2. Vintage-inspired Accessories - Introducing personalized vintage-inspired accessories catering to individual fashion preferences can create disruption in the fashion accessories industry.
3. Steampunk Bridal Accessories - Creating personalized steampunk bridal accessories that cater to different tastes and styles can lead to a disruptive opportunity in the wedding accessories market.
1. Fashion Design - Designing customized bridal fascinators for those looking to deviate from traditional bridal wear can create a disruptive innovation opportunity in the wedding fashion industry.
2. Bridal Wear - Introducing personalized, fashion-forward headpieces in bridal wear can create a disruptive opportunity in the bridal wear market.
3. Fashion Accessories - Developing a line of customized, vintage-inspired, and steampunk bridal accessories that cater to individual styles and preferences can create a disruptive innovation in the fashion accessories industry.